Christianity is a way of living,
not a religion.
Join us at the Fox Hill Bruderhof Community for a day of work, fun, and conversation.
- What: Participate in the daily life of a century-old Christian community.
- When: First Saturday of every month, 12:00-8:00 p.m.
- Where: Fox Hill Bruderhof near Newburgh, NY (90 minutes north of Manhattan).
- Who: Up to 15 participants per Saturday. There is no fee, but space is limited.
Interested in bringing your kids, coming with a group of friends, staying overnight or for the whole weekend? Just let us know when you sign up. We’re glad to accommodate whenever possible.
Sign Up Now!
Please fill out the following form and someone will get back to you shortly.
By Road: We are located just off Rte 208, near the intersection of I-84 and I-87.
By Train: Take the Metro North to either Beacon or Poughkeepsie; we can arrange pick up at either station if you want to travel by train.
By Plane: If you're flying, Stewart International Airport is 10 minutes down the road from us, and Westchester Airport is not too far either.
If you are coming from a distance and think you will need overnight accommodations, let us know, and we'll work together to arrange it!
RSVP to (845) 778-7561 or email email@example.com. Space is limited – sign up now!
Here’s a rough schedule of what you can expect to be doing during your Day at the Bruderhof!
- 12:00 Welcome. Refreshments and introductions
- 1:00 Work. Mulching raspberries, clearing brush, or working in the vegetable garden
- 3:00 Fun. Volleyball, Soccer, Frisbee, Socializing...
- 5:00 Conversation. Discussion on this month's theme with members of the Fox Hill Bruderhof
- 6:30 Food. Share a meal with all of us at Fox Hill (about 200 people), as well as members of the wider community
- 8:00 More Fun. Folk dancing... Campfire... Singing... A chance to exchange thoughts on the week's discussion topic before we end the day together