Saturday at Spring Valley
Experience a day in intentional Christian community.
- What: Participate in the daily life of a Christian community that's been sharing everything for almost a century.
- When: Third Saturday of every month, 12:00-8:00 p.m.
- Where: Spring Valley Bruderhof, located in scenic South Western Pennsylvania.
- Who: Anyone! There is no fee.
Interested in bringing your kids, coming with a group of friends, staying overnight or for the whole weekend? Just let us know when you sign up. We’re glad to accommodate whenever possible.
Sign Up Now!
Please fill out the following form and someone will get back to you shortly.
By Road: We are located on 381 North, just off of US Rte. 40. We're near to Nemacolin Woodlands and Ohiopyle State Park.
By Train: Take Amtrak to Greensburg, PA; we can arrange pick up at the station if you want to travel by train.
If you are coming from a distance and think you will need overnight accommodations, let us know, and we'll work together to arrange it!
RSVP to (724) 329-1100 or email email@example.com. Sign up now!
Here’s a rough schedule of what you can expect to be doing during your Day at the Bruderhof!
- 12:00 Welcome. Refreshments and introductions
- 1:00 Work. Mulching raspberries, clearing brush, or working in the vegetable garden
- 3:00 Fun. Volleyball, Soccer, Frisbee, Socializing...
- 5:00 Conversation. Discussion on this month's theme with members of the Spring Valley Bruderhof
- 6:30 Food. Share a meal with all of us at Spring Valley (about 200 people), as well as members of the wider community
- 8:00 More Fun. Folk dancing... Campfire... Singing... A chance to exchange thoughts on the week's discussion topic before we end the day together